The Military Mental Health Mentorship Program
Why settle for supervision when you could be mentored? Connect to one of the most experienced and passionate military mental health professionals in the country – Rebecca G. Townsend, LCP-MHSP, NCC. Weekly email, live conference calls, and quarterly workshops will stretch and deepen your professional capacity, and connect you to the professional support you need for your own mental health!
With a combination of convenient live virtual training, web access to training archives, and live access in weekly office hours, you will finally have the support you need to thrive as a therapist.
Upcoming Training Topics:
- Military Culture 101
- Impact of Deployments on Service Members and their Loved Ones
- Re-Integration and Connection Following Deployment – in Marriage
- Re-Integration and Connection to Civilian Life
- Educational Impacts of Deployment on Children of All Ages
- Post Traumatic Stress, Acute Stress…What Do We Call the Residual Effects of War?
Office Hours – Mentorship Mondays January 5, 2015 – March 2, 2015:
Monday evenings from 7pm-8:30pm CST